Thursday, November 15, 2012

5 Unique Bridges Around the World

While I was looking through my Google profile, I saw a post about the Pearl River Necklace bridge in China. The design of the bridge creates a figure 8 to resolve the different driving style between Hong Kong and China. In Hong Kong, people drive on the left side of the road and in the mainland China, they drive on the right side.


Pearl River Necklace Bridge, China


I was amazed at the design of the bridge, so I did a little research to find more unique looking bridges. Below, check out five other cool bridges that I found.

Banpo Bridge, South Korea

Langkawi Sky Bridge, Malaysia

Henderson Wave Bridge, Singapore

Pont du Gard, France

Tianjin Eye, China


Aren't these bridges amazing! Have you visited these places and bridges before? What are some other bridges you've seen that are fun and unique? Please share!





1 comment: